Back On The Road!

JeepBaja

Well it took about 4 days but the jeep is finaly fixed, brand new drive shaft and transfer case, well bits and peices are new he didnt use the whole transfer case that he bought, but none the less the jeep is moving and thats all i care about right now, so i got a transfer case that i have no idea what im gonna do with, the jeep seems like it got a little bit, more pep do it like its quicker then it has ever been could be just me or the new driveshaft and transfer case i dunno, and i was told of a 2 inch lift for 30 bucks at autozone with the spacers and add-a leaf, the guy that told me is a little whacko theres gotta be some kinda catch if its only 30 bucks ill check it out tomorrow, yes it feels good to have my jeep i was having jeep withdraws and being angry at everyone, but now im am totaly at peace with the world :) [addsig]

Man it has got to be good to have you baby home. I hate it when my Jeep is down, I have never had a ride that made me feel bad to be with out. I just hate to drive the others around here. Happy for you man! Tug ;-) [addsig]

That's great that you Jeep is home. Have fun! What about this lift kit for $30? [addsig]

Wow,finally you got your jeep back.Good for you. :wink: Sully

edited by: Sully, Apr 20, 2003 - 10:02 AM[addsig]

I bet it's great to get back in the old saddle. I am lucky enough to have two OlllllO's so I'm never with out.. Remember you can pick your nose and pick your friends, but you can't wipe your friends on the bottom or your seat..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool: [addsig]

I actually just got my jeep back from the shop myself. Its been a real rough go, I honestly think days in the shop have surpassed days ive actually driven it. [addsig]

Back