WOW! tuxedo park

69jeepcj

came across this. I would love to have it. Well it didn't post the pic of it. Delete this post if you want.
1965 Jeep 4x4 CJ5 Tuxedo Park IV - $2495 (Frankfort Ohio) It looked pretty nice for 2400.

I think this is what you mean:
1965 Jeep 4x4 CJ5 Tuxedo Park IV

00Q0Q_8g98AFGrqHq_600x450.jpg

I like it. Is the v6 an aftermarket swap?

I bet he'd get more if it had original style rims and tires on it.

They can call it whatever they want , but that is one good looking CJ . I definately dig it ! The rims and tires are all business but I agree that the factory steel would bring the jeep character to it that we all see in a CJ. How about a set of those Firestones ( can't remember the size ) that jeeps always came with back in the day before tires evolved into what we have today . They were all around tires but not called all season , they were good in snow , mud , loose dirt , you name it. But they let you know , you can take this jeep anywhere . Hey 69jeepcj , if you've got the means , snatch it up before it vanishes. Sure wish I could , what a great deal !

No means,, I wish though. Yeah, that's the one. Terry, the v-6 was factory, 225 I think.

Man , I'm about to cry for both of us , would like to see you own it and that is just like the one I tried to buy when I was in the auto wrecking business as a teen . Only difference was it was blue . Same engine , the Buick V6 225 Dauntless . What a jeep . There must be a way to score it.

Man , I'm about to cry for both of us , would like to see you own it and that is just like the one I tried to buy when I was in the auto wrecking business as a teen . Only difference was it was blue . Same engine , the Buick V6 225 Dauntless . What a jeep . There must be a way to score it.

I had a 1967 cj5 with a dauntless v6... Loved it... !!!!

I had a 1967 cj5 with a dauntless v6... Loved it... !!!!

The jeep I tried to buy at the auto wrecking yard I worked for from'78 to '82 had a 1966 cj5 with the V6 225 dauntless 3spd. / 2spd t-case was sold (quietly) and I never had a chance to get my hands on it. It was in great condition . I got it started ( almost got fired for that) and asked if I can buy it. Was told in no uncertain terms " NO ! And keep your hands off it ! " always in the right place but wrong time.

Looks like alota Jeep for that kinda money, my brother had a '68 with the same V6 I'm sure it would walk away from my 304. I'd have to put it back stock if it were mine, since it's a T-Park. They're so rare and very little info on the options that came on them. Someone on this forum was restoring one.

Looks like alota Jeep for that kinda money, my brother had a '68 with the same V6 I'm sure it would walk away from my 304. I'd have to put it back stock if it were mine, since it's a T-Park. They're so rare and very little info on the options that came on them. Someone on this forum was restoring one.

Man , I'm going to miss that jeep when its gone , if it isn't already . Practically a cream puff , ready and ripe for restoration . Deal of a lifetime. Hope someone in our forum gets it !

Back