Green Knob Mountain Trail

Tug-n-pull

Well the top is off and the trail is new. Today we found a new trail called Green Knob Mountain Road. It is so close to home that I am ashamed to have never know about it befor today. It is on Private land and I now have the OK to be able use it at will. It travles to a ridge line and borders along the Chorkee National Forest line. One fork took us to a locked gate with any luck I will be able to get opened for a sactioned trail ride at some point.

So pretty up there with several large open fields perfect for camping. Some steep hills and rough rocky areas. Not muchin the way of mudd but you can’t have everything. To be able to just crawl along and see places you never have before and only be few miles to get home.

I’m sure thankfull to be able to have these trail so close.They are not the Rubicon or Moab but they are fun. Here is a couple of pics.Hope you enjoy cause Will and I sure did. Tug

image-missing.png

Top of the trail going back down

image-missing.png

My ol Stocker uncovered

image-missing.png

Even a stocker has a little flex!

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 20, 2003 - 11:33 PM[addsig]

Looks great Tug! As you said, you are lucky to have trails near home. Keep up the pics![addsig]

Wow tug, great to be able to just hop on over and splash in the puddles. Thanks for the pics. The snow is really melting here, so i hope to be on the trails soon. I am going to get a few pics for you guys too. OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back