Fun weekend with my bud

ScubaDude

Take it easy on me, its my first video. I need new software, EZVid fudged the quality big time. So if any of you know good free video editing software let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish I had time to bust out my trek superfly, that looked like fun. I will have to post a video with my go pro next time I get a chance to go out.

Hey ScubaDude , thanks for check in' in. I know your busy trying to get a degree so you don't have to drive a bus like me but no worries , we're good with that. Glad you had a blast on your mountain bike , I'm sure you need to blow off steam. Good hearing from you brother .
Thanks for the video , really enjoyed it . Just might get me to find out if I can put that kind of pressure on my right knee without re injuring a maniscus . Chiropractor and orthopedic surgeon told me to be cool and I will never need surgery. Air brakes are stress enough to it. Later. Greg

cool video, hows school going bro, lifes a trip , enjoy.
School is going great. Making lots of friends having lots of late nights out and here's the kicker, straight As. Its pretty cool. My two sweet mates and I had some issues with my room mate and the housing director set us up with an apartment on campus at no added cost since the situation was so extreme and they had no protocol for our situation.

Hey ScubaDude , thanks for check in' in. I know your busy trying to get a degree so you don't have to drive a bus like me but no worries , we're good with that. Glad you had a blast on your mountain bike , I'm sure you need to blow off steam. Good hearing from you brother .
Thanks for the video , really enjoyed it . Just might get me to find out if I can put that kind of pressure on my right knee without re injuring a maniscus . Chiropractor and orthopedic surgeon told me to be cool and I will never need surgery. Air brakes are stress enough to it. Later. Greg

Thanks for the support. I have to constantly exercise both my knees. my right knee has patella tendinitis and my left knee was shattered thanks to a high school track accident. This was just some of our practice runs keeping us in shape, hoping to do some more fun stuff soon.

Real sorry to hear about your knees , I won't complain about my right and about how sometimes my left reminds me that it's not so young anymore either. I have to start excercising mine to and I think I should go back to mountain biking as it is a blast ! We don't have any real biking trails like you do but where there's a will , there's a way. Looking forward to anything you'd like to upload and I think the quality was just fine . I don't rate videos like some people think they're Hollywood producers so I'm happy with what I saw . Personally , I THINK IT ROCKS !
Spikehorn would be proud ! Enjoy every moment in college because working for a living bites !

Back