What do you do for a living?

10304349_677698588952875_5340117276000913476_n.jpgGreat therapy today….went topless...jeep that is :verry-happy:

yupper, dog,jeep,no pavement,no people, ya got it going on .

Retired electronic engineer, I just work on my inventions, and do some consulting on the side now. Life is good...

Budweiser over here bud, maybe just discoverd something or maybe I'm a nerd, but isn't budweiser spelled incorrectly? Isn't it supposed to be i before e except after c.

Budweiser over here bud, maybe just discoverd something or maybe I'm a nerd, but isn't budweiser spelled incorrectly? Isn't it supposed to be i before e except after c.

Ecept when your quoting german....spell stein?

I am a production assistant for a local broadcasting company from which the two top news stations for our area operate. As a PA I am out on the floor running cameras or teleprompter, or in the booth running the audio board or chyron. Each day I come in and am assigned to a different position on either ABC7 or NBC2 so it doesn't get stale doing the same job everyday which is a plus lol

View attachment 19524

ForumRunner_20140522_024212.png

And just look at all the buttons I get to press!

Ecept when your quoting german....spell stein?

I thought about them maybe doing things a little differently on the other side of the pond. But it's an American beer. This may turn into a drinking issue, kinda like haveing sand in your underwear.

Last edited:
I program & test siren systems(tornado,tsunami etc.) We send systems all around the world for all kinds of different warnings. Even program bugle calls for military bases.

I'm a telecom engineer. Essentially I keep the phones working at my company.

I'll see if I can't get a video of me sitting in my cubicle for 9 hours...

Give me the car accident victim who's is gushing blood, the heart attack patient with arrhythmias, or the overdosed addict who's coding and I'm content. I love what I do.

I'm glad there are people like you willing to do this, because there is no way I could.

Back