What do you do for a living?

acionjackson

alright guys im pretty new to the forum and figured id show you what i do in order to pay for my jeep and put all sorts of goodies etc on it... basically its just a video of my typical day at work. Im a captain so Im free to do all sorts of cool jobs like this

Bus operator. But a video of me at work isn't very exciting. Too bad your job has to be called "work" , it would take the joy out of it . You obviously have racing in your blood !

Bus operator. But a video of me at work isn't very exciting. Too bad your job has to be called "work" , it would take the joy out of it . You obviously have racing in your blood !

I haven't been to NYC to much , just passing through to catch a trailways to upstate. When I do ,seeing all the diffrent types of folks and freaks, hell it's better then going to the zoo and I don't even need a ticket.

Maintenance Tech in a factory, I work on mechanical and hydraulic presses mostly but really were a jack of all trades there. Might be pouring concrete one day, running conduit an wire the next. Not very exciting but I do like always doing something different, cuts down on boredom.

I do this run the parasail boat a little... ive done charter fishing... in high school i kayaked shark bait out at night a few miles for a summer job... worked in granite for a little while and had another job offer doing this in the cayman islands but i stayed here in florida

yeah i feel like i do this type of job is all about speed pushing out numbers and keeping up with the volume you dont get this job with just a license its all about whose the fastest right now im the youngest here doing it

I am a child psychologist who does assessments of children who have been abused and I testify of the findings at parental termination hearings. My Jeep is my therapy for when my days are tough.

I am a child psychologist who does assessments of children who have been abused and I testify of the findings at parental termination hearings. My Jeep is my therapy for when my days are tough.
I'd say you need two Jeeps, I bet thats a hard job. I bet it's tough not to bring it home. How do you disconnect from your job when 5:00 rolls around?

7 yrs an emergency nurse in a lvl 1 trauma center. I now work there per diem and travel the country taking ER jobs that spark my fancy. I'm an adrenaline junkie. Give me the car accident victim who's is gushing blood, the heart attack patient with arrhythmias, or the overdosed addict who's coding and I'm content. I love what I do.

Supervisor of a helicopter repair shop. Used to build turbine engines

It is a hard job but I have seen a lot of amazing endings and some great success stories. Kids are resilient if you can help them when they need it the most. I spent yesterday in my jeep on the trails on my farm. Was needed after a particularly bad abuse case in court on Friday. I do the best I can do…and there are nights when my work comes home with me, but if it didn't effect me I wouldn't be as good as I was at my job. Once you become numb to the suffering of a child there is no hope for you. I do what I do so people who can't know that there is someone who can

^^^ Does your crime fighting outfit come with a cape and tights?

Back