jeep for sale....umm burning?

The ad reads " you won't find one like this anywhere ." Thank God ! I hope whoever buys it , gives it a good makeover . Those rims and tires will net a good sale and pay for some REAL jeep bling , off road gear , that is .

Someone buy that!!!! It will be like saving an animal from chemical testing. That jeep has to be in pain.

Someone buy that!!!! It will be like saving an animal from chemical testing. That jeep has to be in pain.

The local AZ jeep board is lit up about right now, some are trying to start up a collection just to save it, the rest, are in the process of organizing a lynching party.

"you won't find one like this anywhere" yep there is a very good reason for that...I'd be down with the neck tie party.

"you won't find one like this anywhere" yep there is a very good reason for that...I'd be down with the neck tie party.
the only problem so far...they guy leading the "lets string em up party" cant even tie his own shoes let alone a decent noose.

If I ever win the Lotto I will start rescuing jeeps like this, give them some good TLC/rehab and lastly find a good rescue home for it.

Bacon

If that's the persons idea of a cool looking jeep, I would really be interested in looking at his style of home decor.

I've got to go get a dictionary an look up Ugly an see if that's the pic beside the definition. God I hope that's the only one.
That's the first time I ever looked at a Jeep an instantly got a headache.

I've got to go get a dictionary an look up Ugly an see if that's the pic beside the definition. God I hope that's the only one.
That's the first time I ever looked at a Jeep an instantly got a headache.

I saw one here but pink. Had neon lights underneath.
:-/

Last edited:
Back