Custom avatar?

Jeep#3

How do you put in a custom avatar instead of the ones that are listed?

Thanks![addsig]

you have to send it through terry, the site administrator, and he can do it. usually takes a while, i think it took a month for the busy guy to get to doing pasmokeater's avatar.

-nate
PS. i'm sure bribes will help :)[addsig]

Mine took a bit longer but Terry is the man. If I knew how ez it was to post a pic on every page in the signature area I would never have bothered. Tug[addsig]

Tug,Dingus, Jeep#3,

I'm too lazy to "search" for THIS answer.
How do you put a pic in your signature?

edited by: USMPK9, Apr 25, 2003 - 02:19 PM[addsig]

USMPK9: just go to where you edit your sig and then type in the following: < IMG SRC="address where the picture is posted" > without the spaces at the begining and end. its that simple

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Apr 25, 2003 - 03:50 PM[addsig]

Sorry Ding, didn't find a size spec suggestion in the instructions, assumed it was an automated size type thing like the avatar. whoa is me. sorry.[addsig]

is there a certin place you have to have your picture posted to make it available ? i usally just keep my pics under a " my documents" folder.[addsig]

duff - you have to upload your image files to a server on the web if you want other people to be able to see them. if you need a method of hosting them, feel free to email me them in an attatchment and i can host it on my server. i can help you out with the HTML coding as well.

dingus@dingus.tqhosting.com

-nate[addsig]

USMPK9: just go to where you edit your sig and then type in the following: < IMG SRC="address where the picture is posted" > without the spaces at the begining and end. its that simple
TARSI-->

Thanks TARSI, after some 'Trial,,, and error.' I think, I may have finally got it right.
6 month old 'Stock' pic not showing any current mods,,,, and no K-9 partners.

We are taking NEW pics very soon. Thanks for helping and the great instructions.[addsig]

USMPK9 - that picture after being resized is REALLY pixellated (unclear, hard to look at, etc...)... what did you use to resize it? something went wrong there... see how my icon is small but pretty clear? you can send me the original and i can resize it for you if you want...[addsig]

Dingus, I noticed too, :-{ I got frustrated and gave up.
I'll send the original to you for your magic.
Thanks, as always, you got my back.[addsig]

Y'all are creating a monster, With you good jeepers pitching in on the board, just as I imagine you do on the trail..... I FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING TO THE WEB. and IT WORKED!!! :lol: :-O :lol: [addsig]

at first i was gonna offer my digital imaging service in exhange for your jeep, but i decided on my own that the deal would be a little lop-sided. :) lol

glad to hear i was of help
-nate[addsig]

Back