Switching Jobs

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
So, after 8 years working at a large media company I've decided that it's time for a change. I've landed a new gig working for a children's hospital.

I'll be doing the same thing - installing and maintaining their phone system. I'm pretty excited to have a job that may be a bit more rewarding.

Congrats, Terry! Sounds like the new job will be doing a bit more "good" for the world.

Best of luck in your new endeavor . Hope it may be more rewarding and and a brighter future you and your family . Thanks for sharing with us.

I landed in the dustbin 3 days ago, But today,have 2 very good job possibilities, a welding job and the other a maintenance mechanic position. Just keep a positive attitude bro. Take a test on thursday for the mechanics position, gotta hit the books hard for the next couple of days.

When do you start? Do you feel this one may be more rewarding because you will be working with a company whose business is the wellness of children?

I started this week. I've gone through some of the infectious disease exposure classes, and man there are some scary things out there.

Back