Jeep got dented this weekend

southtj

We had the most rain in one day since 1935 early Sunday morning and that caused some flooding in the back yard. It also flooded the back room of our house and garage but that's a whole 'nother story. The basket ball goal is one of those portable ones with the base that you fill with water. That area got just enough water for the goal to fall over. I'm sure there was some wind in there also to help it along. So it fell and hit the jeep, goal first then after bouncing off the Jeep hit my wife's truck that was parked next to me. Luckily hers wasn't as bad but it sucks getting two damaged vehicles at the same time. It also scraped my fender flare but that is no big deal.

Anyone have any luck with those paint-less dent removal companies? I guess I'll check them out.

IMG_2378 by southtj, on Flickr
IMG_2377 by southtj, on Flickr
IMG_2380 by southtj, on Flickr

Yikes.. the hood looks like it has a deep crease. If you try a dent removal place let us know how things go...

My hood flew up while driving and slammed the wind shield

image-2445470446.jpg

Ever try the heat gun and compresses air dent removal? It might not work if the dent is on a crease or small radius bend.

Back