The wave

Just further proof of the people being dummied down . All the old timers know its a Jeep thing . As time goes on the new Jeep owner are clueless . A good number of new Jeep owners have and maybe never will take their unit out on a trail and they miss the whole point . There is no comraderie . The Jeep of theirs is just cause in an attempt to assume a certain look going down the road . What really cracks me up is the way some will spend countless sums of cash on every possible gizmo available including a winch and a high lift jack while they will never ever hit the trail . They'll run muddier tires and wear them out while never touching dirt . Clueless is as clueless does but that thing looks good sitting in the driveway . Ooooh look at me look at me !

Yeah we had one of those as a member dureing the past year or so. Big ole tires , really nice looking jeep, but she never took it to the dirt. Oh well, to each their own.
Myself, I shall show no mercy to any paint job.

Well said. Mine is clean but takes two day after the dirt run for one day. It's a Jeep Thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

I don't want to insult anyone But I know I will so live with it...
The wave isn't gone. the issue you have noticed is the damned JK owners. I know there are many of you that drive JKs that started in something else, YOU are JEEP owners. but these JK owners think they are elites or are people who are clueless or are/// on and on... you can wave at them every single day, coming and going, and for the most part remain clueless. They are not the buy it build it break it fixit break again hard core Jeep owner. Most will trade it in on a Toyota or Isuzu tomorrow if the whim hits. I have four Jeeps in my drive way, the newest is an 06 tj the oldest a 95 zj... my first was a 76 Cherokee S... Ive seen trends and fads but the wave lives on, even coming from Jeepers in JKs but owning a Jeep doesn't automatically make you a Jeeper, This TRUELY IS a Jeep Thing, and most JK drivers Just don't understand, so we need to TEACH them, or convince them to buy Japanese...

I had a "new Jeeper" ask me where I got "That old bumper jack"... my 35 year old Hi-Lift... I couldn't explain no matter how hard I tried that it doubled the usefulness of a winch alone, that it wasn't just a jack... After an hour of trying, and it was apparent it was going from teaching a newbie to arguing I walked away... He will learn if he ever offroads... but it wont be with me.

Down in Southern AZ I have noticed the same thing. A lot of the new Jeep drivers don't wave and look at you strangely when you do. I drive a 60 CJ5 and most off roader's wave and I wave back, if I have not waved first. I am always being stopped by someone to look at my Jeep or ask questions about it. You do not see to many old Willy's still being wheeled any more. If you are in the Tucson area I will be looking for you and the wave is mandatory :)

Back