What Jeep parts to get for my boyfriend's birthday?

whoaitssliz

okay now ii have a dumb question, i dont know how to post on here my own thing. i am just a girlfriend here looking to ask you guys what i should buy my boyfriend for his birthday. he has a jeep xj wagoneer. he has so much he did on it i cant even remember it all. but anyways hes adding long arms to it this week and his birthday is the 7th of october. i just need some ideas of what to grt him... i am already going to dress all sexy for some pics on his jeep lol i just wanna get him a big box of shit for his jeep and keep him happy. trying to soend 200 or less... oreferably less. uploadfromtaptalk1411207287443.jpg this is his jeep lol

Re: Really stupid question

Why "dress" at all? Just take pics in your B-day suit! I'll bet he would love that and it won't cost much, just the price of the photographer!

Re: Really stupid question

No question is dub.. Just some answers..
Oh by the way, No dirty old men on this site..Post picture drull,drull,wink,wink.

Does he have a recovery strap or winch? Winches are not cheap but there are many add-on helping components. How about a CB with cable and antenna? A good radio/speakers...? Floor mats?

Jeep stuff is not cheap. You do know Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket

I copied this over cause Terry didn't.

If he wants to wheel it, but doesn't want to regear, get him an Aussie Locker. A little more than your budget, but not much.

Aussie Locker XD-13530 Dana 35 with Hardened Cross Shaft (For Jeep Dana 35 Differential 1994 and newer) - Made in USA - Lockers - Aussie Lockers - Welcome to Torq Masters Home of the Aussie Locker I am sure you can find them a little less with an search on the web. This particular one may not be the right model number, since you didn't give us the year or drivetrain info. Good luck on your quest.

Namaste,

Allen

Place yourself in the jeep wrapped only in saran wrap, with a bow around your neck with a birthday card with 200 dollars in it. It well be a jeep moment he will never forget.

The XJs did not normally have a Dana 35 rear . It most likely has a Chrysler 8.25 .
Other than that , my suggestion would be a couple of nice feather pillows and a down comforter for the evenings out on the trail .

If you're dead set on getting him a gift (which I know women like to do because it shows they put thought into the gift), you could get him a really nice back-up camera and monitor for $200. I've put one on my Jeep and really love it. Plus, they are pretty easy to install. Look on Amazon and E-Bay but just make sure the shipping will get it to you in time. This isn't usually a problem unless it's shipped from overseas. But personally, and with most men I know, he'd probably just prefer the $200 in cash and that way he can get whatever he wants/needs. He may want to save until he's got enough for a new item he wants.

Back