Jeep Camp

Alaskan_Jeeper

Just thought I ask and see if anyone has ever gone to the Jeep Camp. I just got my first issue of jeep owners mag and it raves about this camp. It's got one happening in california this summer and it's the closest thing to me up here. So i was wondering if any of you have or are planning on going.

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

ehh..i seen pictures and whatnot..i have that magazine too looks pretty cool. But i think its one of those places you wouldn't want to spend your own money on. If somebody bought me tickets or whatever i'd be down. Kinda like the jamboree, thats like 250 bucks to off road. worth it?[addsig]

my friend (the one who just got a rubicon) went to camp jeep with his old TJ and loved it. he learned a lot and is going again this summer. he says its worth it[addsig]

Where would i find out about signing up, and information? you said 250? and might i ask where it is??[addsig]

how longs camp? like a week? price? in the pictures looks like a play on all kinds of neat stuff. but there is off roading to be had right...anyone got a link to the camp[addsig]

Dont hate on a honda man, he's not hating your jeep... cant we all just get along? ;-) [addsig]

Check out Jeeps offical web site. They have a whole section on Camp Jeep (locations, cost, length, ect.) Jeep.com

edited by: K-Phat, Apr 29, 2003 - 12:50 AM[addsig]

Back