Jeep's 2015 SuperBowl Commercial

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone who missed it, here is the commercial that Jeep ran during the superbowl, for the Jeep Renegade.

Well, call me old school, but I prefer something that looks like a jeep. All is good, they gotta do what the gotta do to stay in business, Just as long as they keep makeing jeeps that look like a jeep. If they stop doing that ,my whining will turn into a full blown blat.

Evidently it brought controversy.
I didn't care for it. Barely saw the new vehicle and no shots of the interior. Left with little knowledge of what the vehicle was about.

Last edited:
I tried to dismiss that it was actually a jeep commercial and thought that the old folklore song "this land is your land" was a nice attempt to quill the hostile climate the world is in these days and it won me over in that way. I won't get started at the direction jeep is moving with its model changes . I just tried to enjoy the song , remembering when we sung it in grade school what seems like a hundred years ago.

It is a 2015 but still not on the lots at the dealer??? To see the inside of it go to Jeep.com.

Back