Stupid Weather channel

tarsij

The weather channel said it was supposed to but sunny and in the high 70s until thursday in my area. So naturally, I took the top off. I park it at school today at like 7 and its nice and sunny and all, but when I looked out the window at lunch (12:30) it was pouring down rain. The teacher said it had been raining for like 3 hours, so I imediately thought of my jeep all wet and everything. I left school right then and put the top up. To apoligize for it getting all wet I took it for a quick 20 minute run in a cornfield. I'm just mad that I had to drive home in a pond.

TARSI[addsig]

i took the top off my jeep almost 4 weeks ago. living near the MA. / NH. line , we wer'nt done with winter till about 5 days ago! i leave for work about 5:30 am. and have to drive down a mountain. the other morn there was about 1/4" of snow in it { i don't have a bikini top }. yesterday morn it was about 30* out. that was after 2 or 3 days of rain. it's not that bad, wakes ya up better than coffee. i used to drive the Harley all year. if it was 10* or warmer, i'd take the bike. if not , the wife would drive me. the bike was my only vechicle for a couple of years. but now i'm older and need that windsheild!!!

edited by: duff, Apr 29, 2003 - 07:14 PM[addsig]

I hear ya, I got caught today too !!!!! Same thing with the weather people ( and I so like Cecily Tinen) Showered off and on all day, and I was 40 minutes away from my Jeep !! lol At least the inside got a cleanin' lol

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Same thing for me last night. I got home about 12:30am and was sitting here at the computer when about 1am it started downpouring. Top was off cause of no mntion of rain. I just said the hell with it, let it get wet [addsig]

i'm about to leave for work and it is now thunderstorming.[addsig]

Remember the Commercials??

Nature's a mother . . . Drink to it LOL.

Weather people . . . the ONLY job where it pays to be wrong.

edited by: L33TJ33P, May 02, 2003 - 03:25 PM[addsig]

The weather channel down here said it was going to downpour all weekend during my fraternity retreat. So we get there, set up all our stuff in the pouring rain cause we thought it would just get worse. The minute we stop setting up it was sunny and warm all weekend, not a drop of rain like it said they were going to. Im not at all complaing, just wanted to get the jeep muddy.[addsig]

Yeah my TJ is still wearing the hard top because it still rufuses to get nice and sunny in VA :-x [addsig]

I found the "Trail Top" and I love it. It works wonders for those days when you think it may rain but the sun is out. BestTops is where I got mine. Check it out. If you have about $120 it is WELL worth it.[addsig]

Back