I have to look at this for the next year.

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I hopped in my jeep after getting it inspected, and there it was, staring smugly at me from its lopsided perch

1426353309487805339512.jpg

I'm not sure I can go a whole year with a crooked inspection sticker.

That sucks! That would really bug my OCD'ness. Is that in the center of the windshield? When we used to have them, many many years ago, they were always in the lower left corner.

We get them smack in the middle of the windshield.

My wife said I just need to come to terms with it. mooooh-(

Do we start a pool to see how long Terry can stand it till he trims it or takes it off and reapplys it? A dollar a square?

I know that if I tried to take the sticker of I'd mangle it, then I'd have a perfectly straight, but chewed up inspection sticker, then the next logical step would be to get it reinspected... :???:

You would need a really sharp blade to get it off but no guarantee the adhesive is going to adhere the same or the sticker might also come apart before you get it stuck back onto the windshield. Oh decisions decisions .

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

This would be like a bug on the windshield smack in your view. I wouldn't be able to not stare at it. Or be distracted by it.

Hmmmm I wonder if he did something to pi$$ him off. Well ya'll whenever ya see Terry on the road give him plenty of space , don't want to trigger road rage with someone that's irritated.

HA.

I did wear the pink "rejection" sticker for a week before I put the stock 3rd brake light back on...

Back