Why won't folks use their Jeeps?

So it seems to be wide spread to be surrounded by wuss wheelers. I had hoped it was not just here. Here is my plan to try to ferrit out the real wheelers in my area, have talked about it to long. Running a sizeable ad in the local paper to start a Off Road Club. I just hate to start anything new when my plate is so full to start with. Oh Well here goes nothing. I also plan to make up flyers to put on windshields when I happen upon a jeep truck suv or other wise. Wish me luck! Tug[addsig]

Would love to take a trip to Paragon. you guys tell me when and I'll see if I can make it :-D

I agree with you Tug. What makes me even sicker is the 2 or 3 Rubicon's I always see running around here and have yet to see one of them dirty. :-(

edited by: jeepin_madness, May 02, 2003 - 02:11 AM[addsig]

one of the other jeeps at work just got new rubber put on it yesterday . what kind ? white-wall radials ! he won't be going wheelin anytime soon. [addsig]

Took my jeep offroad for the first time the other weekend, ive had my jeep less than a year. Although I loved every minute of it and cant wait to do it again im going to be a little hesistant for a few reasons. 1) my jeep breaks enough as it is just driving around on the road (at least 2k worth of repairs since october). 2) My jeep is stock. 3) My jeep is my primary and only transportation. If I screw up something bad I have no way of getting to class, no way of getting to work. If this wasnt the case id be offroad all day everyday, espically after this last weekend. My goal after college (well college is over for good in 2 weeks, so I guess after after college) is to save up enough to afford a really nice car to drive around town in everyday, and keep a jeep as a 2nd or 3rd car to use when the roads are really bad, when I want to have some fun, or when I feel like heading up to the woods for a weekend. [addsig]

Hey ZB.......reasons one and three I perfectly understand, but you'll have to do better for reason number two lol. I love what my Jeep has been doing for me stock, and even though I'll be higher soon, I'll miss the days of will she or won't she. And the one thing I never had to worry about, is she always got me home. Use the stocker for what she was put on God's green earth to do, and have some fun !!!!!! (just don't try any lake crossings lol)

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

i am stationed AT ramstein ab germany right now i got a 1990 modle jeep wrangler and i love to take trails and mudding i got some pics i will post soon [addsig]

PA...I have no complaints about my stock jeep at all. I know that jeeps are made to go offroad, and my stock jeep even surprised me a few times. You've given me a little bit of confidence though by telling me your jeep has always gotten you home. The one thing thats been scaring me is the wondering if itll always come back home if its just stock. [addsig]

ZB, :) In these pics my Jeep is completely stock right down to the Wrangler GSA street tires :lol: . Take your time, and do what you feel comfortable with. Get used to the way your Jeep feels on different terain, and how she reacts.You'll have a blast :)

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Back