Just when i thought i've seen everything...

chinard

I was driving around town last night and i saw something I thought i'd never see...

A TJ with blue underbody neons!!!
image-missing.png

What's next, VTEC and Type-R stickers?
No, wait.. i got it... A big friggin salad-bar sized wing bolted to the roll cage. (I'd PAY to see THAT) :-D [addsig]

Just goes to show you that the ricer mentality
has no ocean or vehicle category limitations...
They'll suck the value from anything w/ wheels.

[addsig]

i'm pretty open to most types of vechicles but i just CANT STAND THEM FREAKIN RICE BURNIN LOW RIDIN PEICE OF CRAP POOR EXCUSE FOR A RIDE DUNG HEAPS!! ya know ?[addsig]

I hear ya and if i ever came across another TJ with "dubs" and he haved, I would have but I wouldn't use but one of my fingers to do so. [addsig]

Would someone please tell them that a Honda Civic is a "Family sized sedan"???

WHY THEN DO THEY THINK THEY CAN SMOKE EVERYTHING BY ADDING A SPOILER??!!!!![addsig]

What's next, VTEC and Type-R stickers?
HEY!!! I have a Type-R sticker in the dash of my CJ-5, but the R is followed by "edneck" Costum made by a ricer buddy and I. :-D [addsig]

I have said it once and I will say it again,
Motorsports are motorsports. I may not like what ricers do but I repsect it. I have even seen some import tuners that are tasteful looking.

The NHRA supports all different types off motorsports, the offroad type, dirt track type, the oval track type, and the road type. Why can't we?

Final note, I would rather see some of these kids spend $1000 of there money on rims and rubberbands (tires) than $500 on drugs or something else that will negativly effect their life!

Just my opinion

Johnny[addsig]

WHY THEN DO THEY THINK THEY CAN SMOKE EVERYTHING BY ADDING A SPOILER??!!!!!

I believe this sums it all up

image-missing.png

Also, before I descend any deeper into riceboy or import bashing, i'll have to confess that my other vehicle is a "pimped-out" toyota. Some may consider it a touch on the ricey side, but at least its done tastefuly and doesnt have a hamster wheel under the hood. :cool:

image-missing.png
[addsig]

i have nothing against cars or imports. i respect the guy who has spent time with his car making it fast. I do NOT have respect for guys who completely trash their car with stupid additions such as neon underglow lights, type R stickers, a ridiculous larger than life spoiler, and imitation racing seats, without ever thinking of actually doing something for the cars performance, then they go out, and for some reason they think they can race. What i respect is a guy who pays as much attention(or more) to his cars performance as it's looks. i mean, most of these ricers can' even change their own oil!!![addsig]

Yeah I had a race with a "ricer" in a civic tonight. Dude had the typical stuff, rims, exhaust, big ass wing. The light turned green and my 4.0L took his butt... :cool: [addsig]

icant stand pople that lift there truck or jeep and never use it for what it ment for and i cant stand someone that has a car that they make fast as hell and do0nt raceit. i dont get much money because i am military we dont get paid very much ( even if pople think other wise my pay checks are REAL small i get about 580 dollers and to get a coke over here i spead 2 euro which is about $2.35 for a coke) so i cant pay to get a lift on my jeep and or any other add ons inless i save up for a long time but when i got my life and new tires iwent out and tried to get jeep stuck just so i know i got something to use not to just look at. i hate poeple who buy fast cars big trucks and never use them the only reson they got it was because everyone likes them

i am very out spoken and say things i feel more than once yall will learn that about me thats just the texan comin out in me

from joseph
[addsig]

Back