Sad, sad day in the Southtj household

southtj

I have to sell my Jeep and I am really bummed out. :cry: I'll be putting it in the for sale section soon but if anyone is interested please let me know. It's a 2013 Rubicon with just about every option. 1.5" lift with brand new wheels and tires. Brand new as in installed in May new. It's rarely been off road too so just call it a street Jeep if you feel like it. :roll: Man this hurts and sucks but I'll adapt.

We got a new camper and now realize that it is too much for my wife's truck to pull. It will pull the weight but the tongue weight is too much for the air suspension. Since hers is payed for and we don't want two car notes that means mine has to go.

Goodbye Jeepz and hello F150z. I'll be back to the Jeep world though. You can bet I will have another one in the future and I'll still check in here periodically.

Too much tongue weight with a weight-distributing hitch?

Get a different camper and keep the jeep :drool:

Too much tongue weight with a weight-distributing hitch? Get a different camper and keep the jeep :drool:

Yeah, it's a Land Rover, what can I say. Deal is done. Traded the Jeep for a 14 f150. Really nice truck. I miss the jeep already but I'll get another at some point.

Sorry to hear that bro, had to sell mine a couple of years ago, regrouped and poised to purchase anouther one now. It sucks , it's like part of ya aint there.

I am,saddened by your loss, but jealous of your new truck. Got a 12 f150 and love it. Hate the payments, but love the A/C here in az. Did your 14 come with a pop up stripper pole too?

Pics of the new truck or it didn't happen. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks guys. It's a 14 f150 Platinum edition. It's got just about every option including the tow package, sunroof and heated/cool seats. I'm spoiled now. And it's about the same color as the jeep.

Attachments

• image-1184923598.jpg
    image-1184923598.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 235
Back