Alternative site when jeepz.com is down

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator

This site has been down quite a bit lately, seems like it's getting more frequent. If anybody wants somewhere to go to see familiar usernames, get some important help, or just vent about jeepz.com being down, we can all meet over on Yahoo Groups Jeeepz. I created it just for those here at jeepz.com, after not being able to log in a few days this past week.

Come on in, we can use it anytime, or just when jeepz.com is down. If you don't want a ton of emails from the other members, you can set your preferences to Daily Digest, Special Announcements, or No Emails. Let me know what you think.

Chris[addsig]

USMPK9 = Member #2

I'm definately "in". Thanks for taking the time Chris.

Questions and Sharing don't stop coming just cause Jeepz is down.
Thanks for insuring the flow of info doesn't have to wait.

I'll continue to primarly focus on Jeepz,
but EVERYONE should go ahead and sign up as back up for when your
stuck with a problem and so is JEEPZ.com.....[addsig]

Thanks. I'll primarily stick around here too, this site's pretty cool and I don't mean to detract from it, just want to be able to touch base with everybody in the off chance the site is down. I've had good luck with YahooGroups in the past, pretty handy. You can message by email, or through the site.[addsig]

Thanks Bounty! Just added the new "site" to my Yahoo groups.....just one thing, on Yahoo, my "name" is patti5677 instead of quinners. Same 'ol me, I just on the down low in Yahoo!! :lol: [addsig]

I don't mean to detract from it, just want to be able to touch base with everybody in the off chance the site (Jeepz.com) is down.
Bounty

Halt!

"That'll Do,,, Kind Sir"

Detract????

Brother you just put on a Spare Tire,
Fire Extinguisher, and Winch,,,
for those of us in need,
when we can't all meet @ Jeepz.com.

As always, though never asked, you
are on the front line protecting those
you care for. God Bless you.

K9 Kena, OUT[addsig]

good idea for a back up. i just signed in. this is the only web site i obcess over and it sucks when it's down.[addsig]

Ya, what really sucks is when you're right in the middle of a conversation and you can't get back on the site, like when you've got the Jeep torn apart and you really need that little bit of extra tech info to get it back together. This will come in handy. Let's bump this message to the top occasionally so more will see it, and I'll add it to the other forums for those that don't check here. I know if It's not in here or CJ,YJ,TJ, I probably don't see it :-O [addsig]

Back