What does everyone want for Christmas?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
So what are you guys looking to get for Christmas?

I'm torn between new seat covers for the Jeep and a new DVR for the tv.

I don't want anything.. I want to rearrange my time to enjoy life more.

A day of peace for everyone.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm getting old...just spending time with my kids & my grandsons & the rest of the family (sisters,brother in-laws nieces & nephews) is all I need for a Merry Christmas.
Hope I'm not being greedy when I hope for some garage time too.

I'm hoping for a new Stetson and a Gift Cert to have some work done on my rifle. I've done all I can to the exterior of my Jeep. Now I'm saving to have a custom leather interior done and a new stereo/back-up screen.

Advanced Adapters no doubt has what you want. Depending on what engine you put in, are you sure the rest of the drive train is up to the task ? Probably not in the long run, swap the whole drive train.

They are wonderful , very special kids . God bless them . I know there's more just like them . That's what you get when a parent teaches right from wrong , love and respect and the meaning of do unto others . You just know there's hope for tomorrow . Now I know the world is safe and peace is around the corner. I hope one of them ( or a kid just like them ) becomes president . Thanks Terry , that was really special . Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family .

Every one of those kids now have a class action suit against the producers and every other entity involved over the stress they had to endure during the choosing process. Some are claiming that they were actually tazed to say the answers the producers were looking for. One child claimed to be thrown in a shark tank with raw beef strapped to his back and forced to swim blind folded with his hands tied and swim for hours avoiding getting bitten by the shark as the producers sipped mint julips and looked on. The other children had to watch, and cheer, for the shark ! well ,maybe not, maybe they are just good kids after all ! lol

Back