Batman drives a Jeep Renegade

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep has announced the Jeep Renegade “Dawn of Justice” Special Edition

Those who like superhero movies should be eagerly anticipating the premiere of Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice. The movie will pit two of DC Comics' biggest heroes against one another and will be filled with action scenes.

Seems as though the movie’s most recent marketing scheme comes from Jeep; the brand recently secured the appearance of Mr. Bruce Wayne to promote its urban SUV.

In the above teaser, we can see the vehicle navigate through debris and fire with The Dark Knight behind the wheel. Here’s an interesting piece of trivia: every single vehicle in the movie will come from the FCA empire, from sedans to police cars, trucks and SUVs.

Jeep will also offer a special edition of its SUV to commemorate the movie. The Renegade Dawn of Justice will differ from the standard model with its black 18-inch wheels, black accents and special interior trim pieces.

It says a lot that they used to try to stress the Renegade's offroad capability, and now instead of having the Jeep crawl over all that rubble in the ad, the highlight is that it makes turns on pavement like a semi-sporty car.

That car is such a joke. I was embarrassed while watching that movie for jeep.

i saw the movie last night and i thought the building was gonna fall on it due to the lack of power.

How was the movie? I've heard alot of bad things from the media, but my friends who saw it said it was good.

I can't speak to the power of the Renegade, but I think the looks are fine - a good replacement for the Liberty (if that's what it's designed to be).

i thought it kinda dragged on a lil with decent story. but the fight was pretty cool. im a batman fan. but my wife likes superman. the renegade kinda reminds me of a new takeback version of the Fiat Panda. but modern. but im not a fan of transverse engine 4x4's if thats what you call it. or it looks ike a beefed up version of the compass.

It was very slow till the final fight scene. I had a hard time staying awake and a few people at work said they fell asleep in it. The fight wqs pretty good but i think it was to unbelievable.

Heard too about slow phase of the sequences on this movie but have good fight scenes. At least the renegade have good sport looks.

Back