hello new to site

joseph1983

hi i am stationed at ramstein ab germany i got a jeep wrangler its black you cant realy tell right now its covered in mud :-D i love out doors and off roading i just see how is on the site and what everyone is like i am glad to find a jeep site

from joseph[addsig]

First of all...want to thank you for being so brave to be a member of the AF. I know I love my freedom.
Secondly...is your jeep in Germany w/ you? I'm sure you're sad if it is not, but a lot of the pros on this sight post some really great off roading pictures, so maybe that will cheer you up! You prob. won't see any from me, since my jeep cruises more than it off roads (went for the first time about three weeks ago), but I still feel cool in my jeep.
:cool: [addsig]

no my jeep is here with me so i get some realy cool trails around here to take ( and some humvey trails that are out of this world fun) i post some pics as soon as i can find out how to post them i got them on computer but not on net????? i am good at jeeps and off roading and not so good at computers lol well i keep trying to find out what i am doing wrong but as soon as i get that done i will post the pics of some of my outing so far

and i am very proud to serve in the united states air force i love my country and my job and i am glad yall are behind us suporting us all the way

from joseph[addsig]

hey, welcome aboard! i have my own website, and if you need a method of hosting them, you can just email the pictures to me: dingus@dingus.tqhosting.com

i already host a handful of pictures for people on this board... stick around! :)[addsig]

Hey Joseph!

Welcome to our little corner of the "Jeep world"! Hope you find this site informative and fun! Good group here....

Take care, Patti :) [addsig]

Welcome aboard, this is the best jeep site, the people are great, and always willing to awnser your questions. God know's the awsered a pile of mine.[addsig]

Welcome to the site. I'm sure your knowledge will be appreciated and I hope that we can help you out to. Great bunch of people here, and I'm proud to call everyone here "Friend". I wish God's speed to you on your safe return home, and our prayers are with you.

Keep on Jeepin'

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Are you allowed to take those humvees wheeling?? I would love to take a humvee out and not one of those suburbans they call the H2. How did you get your jeep over to Germany??[addsig]

Hi and welcome. This is a great bunch of jeepers. Theyll help you with problems you have (hopefuly not too many) and theyll be nice when they do it. Good luck and Happy trails

TARSI[addsig]

Welcome Jeeper and I hope by now you have seen that the folks around here sopports the Troops. For me and mine Thank You for your service to our country we are x military around here wife and myself and son going coast gaurd as soon as he finishes school. You have found the center of the Jeep Universe here and always Jeep to the Beat. Tug[addsig]

Welcome to the site, ever got a question, or need to vent or have some cool wheelin' stories, I am ready to listen!

Johnny[addsig]

thanks for the welcome: to answer a fe w of yall questions when military and you get shiped over seas for a tour they ship your vehicle ( i got mine over here at the jeep deleirship) i am proud to serve yall as those who served befor me and hoppe fuly those after. i am glad to be on this site i have been looking for a site with others that havejeeps i will send you the pics of my jeep i hope you can post them i love my jeep and i cant wait to get back you on the trails soon as i get my alernator in ( 7 to 10 days from now) and then back out i go ..no unforantly we dont get to take humveys out playing i get to drive them at work but they get mad ( trust me) when you go off the road even to turn around in grass..LOL.. long story to make it short i went up a street that dead ended and i didnt feel likebacking all the way out so i just did a U and used the headquarters front lawn OPPS lol its got 4 ruts from turning around lol

well i got to get somethings done but i will be on the site everyday most likly ( if i not on for a few days it because my work has me busy not because i choose not to )

from joseph ..
ps if i you see things mispelled in what i write you will get use to it i am no good at spelling nor proper english that the texan in me ..JK[addsig]

welcome to the greatest jeep spectacular in the ciber world !!!! { a little overdone ? } seriously , this is the best site with some good people on board. if ya have any questions about anything jeep related , this is the place to be. i also want to thank you for your service to our country. we all appreciate it.[addsig]

Fall IN !!!

And join the Ranks of your fellow Jeepsters.

The good folks here also understand
"Espirit De Corps"

(pride in, enthuasiasm for,
and dedication to a unit,,,
as shown by it's members)

(friendly definition,, for those non service folk)

HUMM WHAT<<<
Last time I was in a Military Ride,,,,
We called them Jeeps!! :)
<M38A2, Full Commo & M60 & G. launcher.
God I miss those days, they made me take
the M60 off the TJ at the last state inspection..

:evil: :-O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Back