Happy father's day everyone

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Happy father's day everybody. Hope you have a good one - my family's off to the local theme park!

Their a off brand, PATAGONIA M/T by milestar. 3ply sidewall, big lugs on the tread, bead protected (extra thick rubber around the rim ring). They are really quite on the street for a M/T. I told my daughter, Dad must have been good this year, lol.

Their a off brand, PATAGONIA M/T by milestar. 3ply sidewall, big lugs on the tread, bead protected (extra thick rubber around the rim ring). They are really quite on the street for a M/T. I told my daughter, Dad must have been good this year, lol.

Never heard of this brand but sounds interesting. Got some pics of their looks?

I think I can get one and post it up. im not the best on the computer so no promises, lol. Have done it in the past though.

sorry, I completely forgot about getting a picture of the tires. will get one today and try to post it.

here are the pictures I got today

Attachments

• HOME - WIN_20160814_060951.JPG
    HOME - WIN_20160814_060951.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,771
  • HOME - WIN_20160814_060757.JPG
    HOME - WIN_20160814_060757.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 3,148
  • HOME - WIN_20160814_060626.JPG
    HOME - WIN_20160814_060626.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 950

Those diapers for you or your passenger when you go for a ride?

Lol, didn't even see them there.. actually my grand daughters, but the passengers may get a kick out of the idea.

ha, the wheels. They were bought used and were rusty except for the centers, so I took a large plate and laid it in the center, tapped it off sanded the chrome off best I could and painted the sides of the wheels flat black. I thought it turned out pretty well. Most of the jeep is built like that, instead of buying new, I made what was there work best I could.

Back