Hello old friends!!!

mingez

Not sure how much of the old crew is still on here, but I just thought I'd poke my head in here and say hello.

Don't have a jeep, maybe someday I'll get another...

Hope everyone is well.

PS, is the Random thread still around?

Welcome back!

Trying to keep it alive! Randomly!!

Forum still going. Many new members not all stick around long, or they are silently stalking.

You live!

Things are still plugging along here. What's new with you?
Well, last I was here I think I was newly married with a newborn. Now that kid is 4 and I'm still Jeepless. I have a FJ Cruiser which I love, but will always miss my jeep!

I don't do much 4 wheeling anymore...or rather, lightly when we go camping and such.

Who's still here from the old crew?

Howdy. Jeepless here too, but for the wife's Grand Cherokee. Sold all my Jeeps in order to get a new Ram 1500. Good news is now we both have the 3.0L EcoDiesel.

Good to see an old face.

Mingez! Good to see you! I think we need to start an ex jeepers thread as I too am Jeepless. :( It was a sad day when we realized my wifes SUV wouldn't pull our new travel trailer. Hers was paid for and my Jeep wasn't and since we didn't want to have two car notes...the Jeep had to go. I did get a pretty sweet F150 but it's no Jeep. I plan to get another some day.

Wow, I'm surprised you guys are jeepless. But remain active on the forum. That's great. Who else is around? Utah? Ants in my pants? TC?

Hey all! Mingez - you're back - yay! Sorry to read that so many had to give up their jeeps :(.
After all these years, I'm hoping to get a jeep so I've resurfaced while I decide what I want (not that I posted all that much when I had a jeep) and will probably post a lot of questions when I get the aforementioned jeep.

I was Jeepless for a couple of years after I sold my CJ7, but eventually picked up my TJ. After a while you'll get back on the wagon (or is it off the wagon?)

I was Jeepless for a couple of years after I sold my CJ7, but eventually picked up my TJ. After a while you'll get back on the wagon (or is it off the wagon?)

Off the wagon back on the bike..lol

I went almost 3 years with out a Jeep. Life happens and the Jeep is not very practical vehicle more of a toy. That is one reason why my wife wanted the JKU at least then we can go shopping with more than 2 people and still have room for stuff.

I forgot all about Ants. She didn't stick around too long if I remember correctly. I'm not here too often but I do check the new posts in my RSS feed and occasionally see something I have to come and check out. Like yours! It's been about a year without a Jeep I think and my wife is always shocked when I mention getting another. I think she thought it was a phase I'd grow out of or something. Nope. Two Jeeps over 12 years is not a phase. :D

Hope everyone is holding up okay in this crazy covid/polarized world.

I am still jeepless, but am eyeing one in a year or so. It'll be a jeep or a new bronco. Either way, I'll be wheeling.

Glad to see you are still around and interested.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Hey Mingez! Hope you're doing good man.

I'm on the fence about the new Broncos. I loved the old ones (of just about any year). Maybe the new ones will grow on me.

Hey Mingez! Hope you're doing good man.

I'm on the fence about the new Broncos. I loved the old ones (of just about any year). Maybe the new ones will grow on me.
Yeah, I've had 2 early broncos, prior to buying my first jeep. They were my first love, and I always kicked myself for selling them.

I LOVE the new standard SWB broncos. Not the grocery getter Landover wannabe "Sport" version.

Back