Having a problem [computor]

Gennybro

I want to post a video, but I got that curly pig tail going round and round. Indicateing it's busy I guess. What do I do ? Can not supply video.:shock:

Post it to YouTube, vemo or somewhere and copy the link here. I don't think this site allows direct video uploads.

Yeah, there are surprisingly few places that you can upload videos to, with the most popular being youtube.

Just post it to youtube, then post a link to the youtube video here. Jeepz.com will show the video here, just like this:

Ok, but the thought is going through my mind is if this video could possibly benifit the cancer society. My friend George passed away this past summer from throat cancer, he is the one that narrated this video, and he nailed it. Just a thought.

Ok , I went off into a diffrent direction . But I want him to have credit for this , and if it could possibly benefit folks.

Last edited:
Hummmm now I have a diffrent issue I live in the country and have a jet pack for internet. ok, this ole dinosaur will figure it out . Maybe,lol.

Back