Trump Wins

98Chero

What does it mean to you ? I voted for him because i dont like life long politions in office.

It's not really a reason to celebrate for me but I'm just thrilled that Hillary didn't win. That is what I'm happy about today.

As a union member I was expected to vote for RHC. I cast my vote for Donald j. Trump. Although we all feel differently about him , it will be our responsibility to stay the course with this administration this time if we are to get the change we really asked for and were due for .
I couldn't see myself casting my vote for her based on the fact that she carried a careless and reckless demeanor for the law , the public and possessed a flagrant disregard for the department of justice as well as the federal bureau of investigation . The Benghazi incident was the icing on the cake .She felt she was untouchable . She had to go if we were to see the change we were due for . Is that the kind of political figure we want our children to model after in their future ?
She seems to recognize that the country called her bluff and realizes her reign is over .
Donald j. Trump may be politically incorrect , shoots from the hip and callous in his ways to name a few but I believe if we get him working in the right direction , I don't think he is the kind of guy who will have the know it all attitude and tell you what you want and feed it to you .
He knows we want change and we want our country straightened out .
i know he's expecting to hear from us and be involved and I think we will be included in future planning and not kept silent . We got to make him like a quarterback , which is only as good as the rest of the team . The first thing we citizens have got to get across is that this time WE want to know where the money's goes . He speaks of the wasteful spending , well we want accountability. Let's get him working . Let's make sure WE are his special interest group , WE THE PEOPLE !

Last edited:

Well said Greg ! WE THE PEOPLE :agree:
Thank you sir ! I guess Donald j. Trump will have to do for now but I kind of take a shine to Trey Gowdey . I think he is what we need . I think he would be more in touch with us sportsman . Real honest guy and not afraid to speak the truth in a law abiding way .

And now there's a new book out that will tell us all "What Happened" or OMG ! What Hapened ?! Lol
The poor poor victim . Crybaby snowflake .

Just watch and observe is all I can say. I'm not here to pic sides. Simply to point out that we need much more than figure head. My opinion is to wash out all 3 branches and start fresh.

I guess then a dictatorship ?
A Monarchy ? A King ? Like what the last head thought he was for the last eight years ?
And BTW , has not left the building still .

Presently our government falls under the category of a fascist capitalist oligarchy. And with the rise of other things such as systemic social psychological narcissism, we run the risk of collapsing on a societal level as well as further corruption in the government to be.

Not saying there's a shimmer of hope that things will get better in our country but also not denying the fact that the odds are weighted against it as well.

Oh , Rahm Emanual . He's the guy . Done such an outstanding job there in Chicago , he could no doubt save the entire nation . The whole country could be a war zone . What fun . The democrats run the most dangerous cities in the USA . In fact Chicago is statistically the most dangerous city in the entire world . So don't even try to trash talk Trump .

Back