What do you want for Christmas?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
So, what do you guys want for Christmas? I'm on the fence about a few things, but I think some flat fenders for my TJ are what I'm hoping for this year. The factory fenders on my 05 are pretty beat a this point, and some new flat tube fenders would be awesome.

JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON ? Gilbert Jeeps and 4×4?s*|*

1390-1-3-768x576.jpg

I've been trying to figure out how to come up with 15K so I could buy this and keep my truck. It's exactly like the TJ I used to have except it's a Rubicon. I don't think it will fit in Santa's sleigh though.

So, what do you guys want for Christmas? I'm on the fence about a few things, but I think some flat fenders for my TJ are what I'm hoping for this year. The factory fenders on my 05 are pretty beat a this point, and some new flat tube fenders would be awesome.

Hoping to have my heater controls working! Canadian winters are no fun with no heat. Dang it's cold with no fan to push the heat around!

Merry Christmas!

Drum to disk brake conversion kit, safari doors, serpentine belt kit and engine rebuild. Not much! Hope everyone gets a little something for their Jeep for Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I would like to find a good jeep truck with the 4.0L in it. I know they dont make them anymore but I am hoping Santa can pull some strings for me... I have been a good boy :drunk:

world peace -cure for cancer-solve world hunger-safe water---O-well Ill settle for some parts

Back