New

78cj71ton

Hmmm??? WELL

landscape-1475501145-gallery-1456341956-b6.jpg

Sent from my SGP561 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a fan of the Bronco (never owned one). I like the look of the truck, but the rims look a bit big for my taste.

I would have thought with the popularity of off roading in the last few years, that they would have put a straight axle under it.. Don't think they have a off road work horse there.

It is a new Bronco. Ford is bringing it back in 2020. It actually looks really cool

Hinrichs described the upcoming Bronco as "a no-compromise midsize 4x4 utility for the thrill-seekers who want freedom and off-road functionality, with the space and versatility of an SUV. It's capable of conquering everything from your daily commute to gravel roads and boulders," Hinrichs said, with images of rocky, technical off-road trails flashing behind him.

landscape-1464285572-2020-fordsvt-bronco-2dr-blue.jpeg

I actually find it a very attractive vehicle.
My first set of wheels was a 72 Bronco back in 1978.
It's not a Jeep but appealing.

Jeep is set to bring back the Grand Wagoneer too...It's supposed to be a larger version of the Grand Cherokee & would most likely go head to head with the new Bronco.
Should be some interesting choices in he near future......

Actually, IMHO, I think it looks much more like the old International Scout... too bad I can't paste in a picture here... :-(

RR

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I was going to replace the body with a fiberglass one but never did. I don't know if anyone makes that tub any more

Sent from my D6708 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back