Best place to buy tires?

Joopin

Super Moderator

Well I am getting closer to doing my lift, so that means I need to order some tires soon. I am probably going with MT Baja Claws or Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips. I will proably have to order these since PepBoys doesn't carry them :lol: and the dealers of these tires are not around every corner. Is there a Magazine out there that I can order these through? I have seen ads in off road magazines for tires but nothing really specific. Thanks for the help.

Oh and what do you think, the Mickey Thompsons?
image-missing.png

or the Parnelli Jones?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edited by: Joopin\', May 11, 2003 - 08:48 AM[addsig]

check pepboys, see if they can order them. you'll save money on shipping that way. UPS shipping ground will probably be like 30-50 bucks a tire! tirerack.com is always mentioned in posts like this, but i have not dealt with them, so i'm not sure.

-nate[addsig]

I have heard the Mickey Thompsons preform pretty well but sing like a fat lady on the road. As for buying tires then your best bet is to go to the web site and look for dealers in your area. Would be cheaper to drive a little and pick em up than to have to pay the shipping on such a item. Tug [addsig]

As Dingus was saying tirerack.com. I have bought tires from them in the past and got good prices. Shipping doesn't cost me a fortune from them since I only live about 15 miles from one of their warehouses :) [addsig]

try desertrat.com, they have pretty decent $$ and shipping isn't bad. you can also try discounttiredirect.com the have free ground shipping

good luck
ray [addsig]

That desertrat.com site rules! They have some killer deals there I think I may go with them, and your right the shipping isn't bad at all. Thanks dude.[addsig]

Back