Glow in the dark

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how much this paint job costs, and how long the glow lasts for. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

From what I found online it is $80 for 1000mg of powder which is enough to mix with a gallon of paint. Not sure how much paint is needed for a Jeep. Once charged with light says it will glow for up to 12 hours.

Jeep! not just a vehicle a way of life.

Is that your new rock light, Terry? Ha ha! That would make a cool trail rig. As you follow each other you charge the paint of the vehicle in front of you. You would never get lost at night.

Wonder if they would adopt it as a safety item. Makes vehicles more visible at twilight or later.

Often thought about adding the glass beads for roadway reflection to a clear coat on some areas of a vehicle to improve visibility.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Would definitely set you out from all the other jeeps. Sounds cool, I'd love to see a video of someone doing it

The price is determined according to the luminous grade of the luminous paint. The higher the brightness, the higher the price. When the energy is full, it can shine for more than 10 hours in a dark environment.

Interesting so this type of paint works on everything?

The price is determined according to the luminous grade of the luminous paint. The higher the brightness, the higher the price. When the energy is full, it can shine for more than 10 hours in a dark environment.

Did you actual tried that? A friend of mine might be interested in a better luminous part for his ATV's. We installed a new set of tires from 4Wheelonline and tried a cheap luminous paint from local store but didn't got good results.

Back