TommyJeep

Howdy everyone. New member here just checking in to say hello. I bought my '93 YJ brand new way back when I was living at home with mom and working full time for the man. It was a daily driver for a few years and has been a weekend toy ever since. I drove it to and from the trail for many, many years, but now it rides a trailer. Mostly just because I'd rather ride in comfort on the freeway, but also for piece of mind if something breaks on the trail. Drag the SOB onto the trailer and fix it at home. Happened once or twice ;-) I think I've towed friends home more often then I went home with my tail between my legs though. :)

Anyways, I saw a thread on this board where the subject was something like "too much money", so I have to go put my $0.02 in :-D [addsig]

Welcome to the machine! Always glad to have new voices in the mix. If you have had a Jeep and know it is going to break you are already ahead of the game. welcome again Tug[addsig]

Thanks Tug,

So where are the bulk of the members located? I saw Chicago mentioned in one of the threads. Is everyone primarily in the midwest?[addsig]

Hey welome to jeepz.com.This is one of the greatest,if not the greatest place but the best place to find information.I hope you find what you are looking for. :wink: Sully[addsig]

I just joined a couple of days ago. This site is great and the people are real friendly. You will learn alot from here and we will learn from you also.[addsig]

There are members here from all over the country and some from other countries. I know theres are groups of members in the medwest, new england, PA, NJ, Tennesee, and a bunch of other places. I know PASmokeater is getting together a trip down to Tennesee this summer, if you're in the area I'm sure they would love to have you along.

TARSI[addsig]

western NY here... rust country[addsig]

Way out west eh? I bet you head up to Utah alot (hint, hint hehe). I am from New Mexico and there arent many members on this board that are from the west like myself. My jeep is pretty wimpy now but I would like to get into rock crawling...it sure looks fun. Out in the desert there is little mud to play in and rocks seem to be more the thing here.[addsig]

Hey TommyJeep!! I recognize you from the "other Jeep site".... :-D ....(clearing throat)....Jeepaholics Anon ;-) . I often go back and forth between the two. Hope you enjoy your time at Jeepz!

Take care, Patti[addsig]

I am in the area of Hampton Roads, Southern VA, for the next year and then will be in the Grrrrreat Pacific Northwest. [addsig]

welcome to the board from Erving , MA. . as you have might figured out by now the members on this site belive this to be the BEST on the net. glad ta have ya with us.[addsig]

Hey TommyJeep!! I recognize you from the "other Jeep site".... :-D ....(clearing throat)....Jeepaholics Anon ;-) . I often go back and forth between the two. Hope you enjoy your time at Jeepz!

Take care, Patti

Thanks Patti :) [addsig]

Thats too bad, there are actually some pretty good wheelin around here. I'm only about 20 min from San Jose, hope that you have a good visit. :) [addsig]

Back