Jeep Seats Questions

DrewCarey333

I've got a passenger seat for 2011 4 door jeep. I've also got a XRC driver seat by Smittybilt that fits the 2011 as well. I'm wanting to sell them both and don't have any idea on what the value would be for each seat. If anyone can offer an idea on value it would be deeply appreciated

Glad I signed up for this. This forum is extremely helpful. Keep up the great work jeepz. Look at all the responses of help from helpful.people

Your sarcasm is not inviting!

Maybe the people who did read your post just don't know what to tell you. The one or two who might have an idea didn't see it yet.

For the smittybilt you could look up what they sell for at quadratec or 4WD or any other aftermarket dealer. The stock seat ?.. Don't know.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I would think around $100-$150 if you're talking about a wrangler, maybe a little more if your talking the grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles. You just said 4 door jeep, so hard to say.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz.com mobile app

I would think around $100-$150 if you're talking about a wrangler, maybe a little more if your talking the grand Cherokee with all the bells and whistles. You just said 4 door jeep, so hard to say.

I'd say about the same as ndnatty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back