New Guy in Northern VA

ndnatty

Hey everyone! Just moved from MI with my project `79 CJ-7 (with AMC 304 V8, eldebrock performance intake and eldebrock 4bbl carb breathing out through hedman headers and glass packs) to Northern VA (DC Metro Area). I got my jeep up and running right before the move just to find out that there are emissions here!! Crap! Anyone from around here on this site from around here with suggestions on trials around here, and any thoughts on how to get tagged. Might just have to wait it out, I know I can tag it the first of the year without the emission do to the 25 year rule.[addsig]

Pa. Ave. would be a good start! I have heard GW likes Jeeps and maybe he can set you up. :-D Welcome to the board and good luck in your wheelin grounds hunting. tug[addsig]

Im only in NOVA to hang out with some friends in alexandria. I live right off Pa. Ave(route 4) ....well.... near the end of it... in Southern MD. BUt as for trails Im not sure. I think there is a trial they used to test land rovers on and they closed down and i have heard a few people jeeping there. But.... ill look into it and ask around.

steve

edited by: craziesteve, May 14, 2003 - 05:13 PM[addsig]

Back