Mods you can’t stand!

lenn777

I consider my self a car enthusiast and the one thing I can’t stand is when people put stupid mods on cars, jeeps or trucks. So I wanted to start a list, so everyone can state what the can’t stand.

1. Big dumb ass rims on a sports car. I actually saw a guy with a Challenger with 24 in chrome rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Blue and or improperly aimed bright headlights.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I pretty much don't like any mods that don't get you further down the trail or protect the Jeep.

I'm with you Bounty - I don't really care for the grills that really change the traditional 7 slot look

7ab249fb2f8e72756e2821d2b68115ab.jpg

As much as I don't like the angry grills, or huge wheels on cars, or lowered jeeps, or stanced imports I've learned to just not care. I can look at them and say to myself that it's not my style but good for you for working on your car and making it your own. Way to be different. It would suck if everyone's cars and jeeps looked just the way you thought they should look.

Vive la difference!
196v7ppz7xh1bjpg.jpg

Giant lift shackles sticking out in front of a YJ/CJ. Hideous and we all know what they do to the steering.

Oh, and the way kids put rims that are too wide for the tires they're running on their ricers and VW's. How ridiculous.

TC

Last edited:

This is getting boreing, is there not one wild ass jeeper girl that can put some input.

Back