What does everyone want for Christmas?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
What are you guys asking Santa for this year? I haven't made my mind up yet - maybe a 4k TV. My 33s are getting pretty bald, so those may be on the list as well (I can ask right..).

So, what are you looking for?

I don't ask Santa for anything, I am Santa ! lol

Dear Santa, I’m expensive.
Rock sliders, door off mirrors, and tail light guards. Maybe some more accessory lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Dear Santa, I’m expensive.
Rock sliders

I've got rock sliders with holes drilled in the body to mount them. The power coat wore off, and they don't look as good any more. If I were to do it again I'd get something like these that mount do the body mounts, and don't require drilling the body - you can replace them when they wear out / look bad:

www.amazon.com/Autogrilles-Textured-Guards-Wrangler-51-0349/dp/B00X0KINNI

cacheJeepzImage.php

Last edited:

He's fired, huh. give me coal ,huh. After all I have done for you and you treat me lke this. omg.

I'll still do the snow dance for ya, the tears well be a flowing. I wont be crying it well be a full blown blat.

Anyone standing in line for black friday? I thought about doing it for the 50" 4k TV at Best buy, but I don't think I care enough.

I've got rock sliders with holes drilled in the body to mount them. The power coat wore off, and they don't look as good any more. If I were to do it again I'd get something like these that mount do the body mounts, and don't require drilling the body - you can replace them when they wear out / look bad:

www.amazon.com/Autogrilles-Textured-Guards-Wrangler-51-0349/dp/B00X0KINNI

cacheJeepzImage.php

Thanks for advise. Looked into it and now not getting rock sliders. Maybe more like rocker guards that mount into the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Alright I did buy something for someone, me ! Diff. covers from Ruff Stuff, d60 front, 14 B. rear. They should do the job !

Since it's a new (to me) Jeep, I need a lot. I've asked for stereo, speakers, trunk and tube doors. I think all I'll get is the stereo but the rest will come. I can't stand listening to local radio!

They're to young to remember and there is always next year ! ( unless I need more Jeep parts) lol

Back