Bitcoins

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
So what do you guys think of Bitcoin going crazy? For anyone who hasn't heard of it, Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can buy and sell online. Definitely a high-risk proposition.

I think it's cool, and I've invested some beer money in it (I used coinbase), but man, I get the impression that the bottom is gonna fall out of it hard. Having said that, I wish I had bought into it years ago..

bitcoin.PNG

Last edited:
I'd say it's gambling at this point.

A couple of years ago you could set your computer to "mine" them, and you would only have to pay the cost of electricity in order to produce bitcoins. Now that's not really an option anymore, and you've got to pay for them.

Good idea. Forbes even says to. Eventually the rich and famous will get to it and it will tank. Check out the article.

I think bitcoin will continue to bubble and pop (just like the stock market), however I don't think it's going to go to zero. I think cryptocurrency is here to stay, since it really does solve some real world problems.

Mind you there still a demand for 200 trillion dollars in the world's economy. So cryptocurrency which you can make your own cryptocurrency in 15 minutes is here to stay whether or not it grows in popularity and generates value well that's up to your marketing strategy

A few will do well. Most will lose out.
Get rich schemes rarely work for most folks. Spend your money on your Jeep and the fun return is almost a guarantee.

Back