You guys got any of this white stuff?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for some extreme mall crawling!

mall-crawling].jpg

I wish we had some. Luckily when it does snow here it usually warms up after a few days to melt it all. Here just long enough to close all the schools, cause panic at the grocery stores and to have some fun in empty parking lots.

Yea not that much. Today was sleet and freezing rain. But it was the high temp for the week so far at 31deg. There were a few days below zero.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

They just canceled school again today. The kids have been home a full week now, and this coming off the holiday break. I think my wife's gonna loose it.

Today is the first day we've gotten any. All schools canceled but not my job. Unfortunately my company does business all around the world so they don't care if we have a little snow in Memphis. I did get to take my wife to work then go pick up my daughter for an hour or so of hooning around the neighborhood. Found some empty parking lots and deserted streets. It is amazing what good tires will do. I never had to put it in four wheel drive and had no problem getting around and going up hills while other cars were slip sliding. My daughter and I helped push one suv up a hill that had crappy tires.

I work at the end of a cove and every year it snows I have to do a couple doughnuts before pulling into the parking lot. :D
IMG_6194.JPG

Temps went from -7 a week ago to mid 50s for a few days. Rained overnight. Temp dropped from 50+ deg to mid 30 in the am. Started sleeting then snowing at 2:30 and hasn't let up yet. There is 4-6 inches on the ground so far. Schools and businesses let out app 1pm before it started.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Back