funny story

Gennybro

Two Mennenite couples went camping in a pop up camper. In there society in that situation , the men have to sleep on one side of the camper and the ladys on the other side. Well the ladys was rather heavy stout women, in the mourn the men got up early and went to take care of their mourning biz. Upon returning to the camper, it had tee ter tooded with the ladys inside screaming for help to get out.

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't that :p

I was at a friends house one summer day helping him renovate the place. The bathroom was out of commision and I had to take a wiz, so I stepped out back and was doing my duty. Then as in the middle of my duty I felt warm liquid running down my leg. I'm thinking what to heck I'm not going on myself, I looked down and as I was doing my thing, his dog was doing his thing on my leg.

Hey ya all, wake up ! 3 days and no one is posting anything ! Get off that couch and come alive , dont make me have to get on ya now.

I devolped this slight phoebia about birds. Yup sure did. I was in the passenger seat of my friends van. We was going about 20 mph on a street in town. I seen this black bird flying towards us from my side of the vechicle, it was about a hundred yards away, I didint think anything about it , it's a bird flying big deal. Well, that sucker flew right into the side of my head. Totally stunned me. Told my friend to pull over, the bird was in the back of the van under the seat. I got the raskel, he wasnt hurt and let him go out the window. He flew to a near bye building and clung to the side of it. I wiped my face and seen blood, heck his beak went into the side of my face. Now ya got a jeeper parinode about birds lol

13266130_10208360389240933_6077527167892678939_n-574c71653df78ccee106ce9a.jpg

Good thing the bird was unharmed. Harming some carries a fine. Harming a red winged blackbird is a $250,000 fine. They are very territorial.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I devolped this slight phoebia about birds. Yup sure did. I was in the passenger seat of my friends van. We was going about 20 mph on a street in town. I seen this black bird flying towards us from my side of the vechicle, it was about a hundred yards away, I didint think anything about it , it's a bird flying big deal. Well, that sucker flew right into the side of my head. Totally stunned me. Told my friend to pull over, the bird was in the back of the van under the seat. I got the raskel, he wasnt hurt and let him go out the window. He flew to a near bye building and clung to the side of it. I wiped my face and seen blood, heck his beak went into the side of my face. Now ya got a jeeper parinode about birds lol
Alfred Hitchcock style driving.

Sent from my [device_name] using Jeepz.com mobile app

The animals pi$$ on me and attack me and no one cares. :cry:

You posted this under funny story...now you want us to feel bad about your encounter. So I guess laughing is now out of the question. Huh?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

The dog, yes ! But the birds, well one of them left a difinite impact. Maybe Dr phil could help, hmmmm. But on anouther story I heard from a co worker that was into motocross raceing. He went to costa rica and told me the trails went through the jungle and the monkeys was waiting in the trees to pi$$ on them as they went underneath.

Better than being ****ed off.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Back