Radio Replacement

lenn777

I just replaced the radio in my 2017 JK because it was the base model with a pioneer 2330 NEX and wanted to know if anyone else has replaced their radio and with what.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I replaced the radio in my TJ. Not really apples to apples. I found it easiest to look through Crutchfield's website. They make it easy to find what's important to you - for me it was MP3 CDs, and bluetooth.

I usually order my stereos from https://www.crutchfield.com - they will include all the adapters you need, and if you have a problem installing it you can call them on the phone and a real tech will walk you through what to do.

I just replaced the radio in my 2017 JK because it was the base model with a pioneer 2330 NEX and wanted to know if anyone else has replaced their radio and with what.

Did you manage to replace it? Are you happy with that pioneer?

Sorry for being off topic. Maybe you or somebody else can help me. I'm searching for a new stereo. I've been reading reviews about Pioneer decks but they are useless hype. All the positives are covered and they rarely mention the drawbacks. The DMH-1500NEX head unit landed on my short list. From all the blogs that I've read one stood out. The blogger was hyper critical about all brands and put me on the fence. Well this DMH-1500NEX review was OK until I've reached the shortcomings section. Does it really take 30s to load? How hard is to install these units anyways?

Any tips?

Remember what you listen to is speaker output. I upgraded the speakers to high sensitivity (+91dB) 6.5in and 5.25in 4-way speakers. A matching head unit rounded it out but for years i used the stock head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back