My first vehicle!!!

HexedHero

I’m happy to be here, such an amazing community. I have loved jeeps since a little child and I am happy to call myself the proud owner of a 95 YJ as of today (8/22/18) me and my mother found an amazing deal on this beautiful thing, going to need some work but I’ll be happy to be rolling with the big boys soon!!!!
df42688d402a8f1f4991f5d0d36557ef-1.jpg
3b7075928dbda5ba00e9db248ea6178e-1.jpg
f85da4418816d40fe6523363fe4c388b-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Nice jeep!
Where are you from? I've seen two similar to that around here in Dayton Ohio.
Welcome to the forum!

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I have a safety issue with it, one that I'm currently addresing with my jeep is the nerfbars installed under the rocker panels. Just instaled mine and I dont like that gap between bar and body. I'm thinking about takeing mine back off and attaching the typ of grate that you see in factorys with wet conditions" perferated".

Nice jeep!
Where are you from? I've seen two similar to that around here in Dayton Ohio.
Welcome to the forum!

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I live in Florida. The story behind it is that a young US military boy had it and customized it the way it looks now. Unfortunately he died on his way home getting hit by a drunk driver, so his dad put “dalton strong” on the windshield and eventually sold it to the man I got it from. I’m not sure if my memory serves right but I think I recall something in regards to Dayton and the Jeep but I’m not sure if it’s the same one.

I have a safety issue with it, one that I'm currently addresing with my jeep is the nerfbars installed under the rocker panels. Just instaled mine and I dont like that gap between bar and body. I'm thinking about takeing mine back off and attaching the typ of grate that you see in factorys with wet conditions" perferated".

I’m aware of many issues with it, we bought it because it didn’t need to much work to get back on the road and because it would last quite some time longer considering it still rides like a normal Jeep, and sounds like a normal Jeep. It will take a few weeks to make fixes in order to bring it to a road worthy condition but I’m loving working on it as is. I don’t plan on doing any super rough off-roading anyways since I do I need the truck to commute to and from school as well. So safety isn’t to much of an issue in that aspect.

It was just my view after installing mine. I tend to go overkill on things sometimes. After installing it I had a mental picture of someones leg being able to get wedged into that spot. great looking jeep, Have fun out there.

Last edited:
Back