Red Light INN

one of the spice of life for me is when ya got some really outstanding garlic The second spice which is much better then the first,. Is when you ask the driver where we is, and where are we going, and he says he dont know.

the most spirtual sensation I have ever had us at the grand canyon, its a mist experince. took my breath away.

The worst spirtual sesation was doing 360's in a 75 cadillac at 80 mph is ths where I die. Had no room for fear.

24 replies, this site is gonna blossom big time, lol.

Red light Inn, what is it ? heck I dont know yet. Maybe just one of those spots in the road, where as ya just need to pull over and talk to some one on the road in life. I shed a gallon of tears today for a friend with pancritic cancer, I thought I had time to see him, wrong! That cancer Is quick, dont dally, about anything

He beat throat cancer 2 yrs ago, we thought ok"cool" then this mother of all takes him down in weeks, not months.

Too many other competitive social media sites.
But I like to think we did such a good job answering common issues and less common. They find the answers by searching and not asking.

But for your dating site.... IDK

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Yeah, I've got a bad feeling about your dating site.

I do however get the feeling that the wind is shifting on Facebook. I think people are getting tired of the data breaches, fighting, etc. I'm not sure if that will bring them back to forums or not, but one can hope.

Maybe it's the name.
Red light sounds seedy and cheep.
Maybe call it something different.

Singles being Singles
The Conversation Hub

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

ya think this is a good thought. It would be great in my opinionWell, Im open to suggestions i. Jeepers meeting jeepers.

Back