Red Light INN

Ha Ha , wonder how long this well be tolerated, so respond fast before terry wakes up.

I don't think the outlook is good for the Jeepz.com dating site.

Well I kinda had my doubts about it , but nothing ventured ,nothing gained. But right off the bat, folks here would know they do have at least one thing in commen and that's "jeeps." Just a thought, I'm getting tired of feeling like the lone ranger out there on the trail. LOL.

The out look of us bucking british rule didnt look to good but we did it. Hell yeah. No guts , no glory.

Number one rule is absolutly no describeing your apperance, no pictures, no refrence to sexual orientation.

Nahhhh I let out just enough, now sit back and wait,

Hmmmmmm, I hate waiting, Patience is not one of my good qualitys. Think the foundation may be a little shakey. Ok, stay positive, winners never quit, quitters never win.

I have 2 dogs from the same litter, they is brothers. Wanted to get 2 dogs cause when I'm away I feel that it would be cruel for to leave 1 dog alone, no company, that would suck. Got them as puppys and they always bring a smile to my face at some point dureing the day. They are mountain fiest, and mountain cur combo, basicly they same type of dog. They are brothers but completly oppisite in personality. Buzz is the nuratic hippy that's really smart and jake is the redneck that has a hearing problem sometimes.
They are both 2 rs old, my property is totally fenced in and they have free run of the property. No chains on my dogs.
Well, one mourning about a year ago I went outside and noticed I was missing a dog, which was buzz. So me and jake go looking for him. After walking around the property for a bit we heard a wimper comeing from the wood pile. now the wood pile is stacked about 4 feet tall with a sheet of old tin rooffing on top of it.
He was stuck on top of the wood pile between the metal roofing and the woodpile and couldnt get out. It totally blew me away how that little dog climbed that wood pile and got stuck in there.

What is the strangest date you have ever been on ?

And I'm trying to get a dateing site here , and at the same time tell everybody I stink.." What was I thinking".

Back