Hello?

JPNinPA

giphy-1.gif

J60R_K-1.gif

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

one is still alive, should I call animal control ? It's really stressing me out, cause he wont stop squeaking.

Her 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot took care of it.

A Friend had rat traps in his closed dorm gas station. It was near a river. One morning i stopped over and got there before him. As i knocked on the glass door i spotted some movement on the floor in front of the door. It was a fat rat trying to pull the baited trap away...for about 3 second. !!WaThwap!! At that second he stopped trying.

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

Mom was drunk , I took to much medication. Dum and dummer in action, guess who had to fix the hole in the floor.

Why I really think we might be red necks . We was laughing when she had to reload , cause she missed.

OMG ! My life is a disaster. My dog was chewing on something and would not give it up. I did every thing but hang him by his tail and torture him to give it up. He was chewing on something and I was concerned about what it was, I held him down 3 diffrent times. Going through his his mouth and finding nothing. Let him up and he's back to chewing on what ever it is he has. Now I'm starting to think Do I have to shove my hand down his throat to get what ever it is he is chewing on." Like oh yeah kill the dog cause your worried about what he has in his mouth and you cannt find it." I even grabbed him by the back of the head and shouting no no no while I shook his jaws to the floor. Nope , not giveing it up. I gave up and hoped he didnt croak on whatever he had. After about 5 minutes of leaving him alone , a bone the size of a finger appeared. I'm like how to hell was he able to conceal that from me.

Maybe it was stuck. My dog was helping me clear some brush by chewing some sticks. Then she yelped and look like she was having a seizure. She had a stick stuck between her top front teeth. The stick went back about 3 inches just far enough that her tongue couldn't get behind or under it. She ran around licking and chewing until I held her down and cleared it out. It took her 20 min to calm back down.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Back