Happy Thanksgiving 2018

Happy thanksgiving ,I wish the best of health, wealth and happiness. to ya all. Or in Pennsylvania "youens".Or New York " you guys". Im sure I dont know a few.

I lived with a gal from south carolina for a spell . She pricked herself with a needle while sewing and went ouie. I never heard that word before and enquired on what it ment. Well instead of saying ouch it's ouie. I'm like ok, thought about it for a minute and told her to put a k on the end of it, She sit there saying oink oink oink a few times before the joke sit in.

Last edited:

Ok whats the oddest but good/tasty dish you had at Thanksgiving Dinner?

Im not a soda or pop drinker but today I tried the blue dew. It reminded me of a blue raspberry snow cone or popsicle
Something different we had steak in place of turkey

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

then I just had some apple pie, and my ex wife just told me she is having dinner with her ex husband. Life is good !

We went to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving. It was pretty nice - no dishes to do, and everyone got to eat what they wanted. We'll probably do it again next year.

Ive thought about doing the cracker barrel, heard they got good food. Welll I had a turkey sandwhich today. Not as good as yesterdays, but "ok". Then my ex girlfriend wants to come over and watch videos, go figure that, life is good!

Happy thanksgiving everybody! Just coming off injured reserve after having my hand caught in a break press. Healing nice and hopefully cleared to go back to work. An office is no place for a welder.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Jeepz.com mobile app

The injury
b432eb4b9f5429a73fbb1053773b22dc-1.jpg
e91d388ff825a7282241b4a1d31fad7f-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back