Jeep Galdiator reveal

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
The new Jeep Gladiator is here. Jeep made it's debut at the LA Auto Show, and it looks pretty slick

jeep-gladiator.JPG

Nice!
I like how wide the rear wells are. Ready for bigger tires.
Like to see the specs and how beefy the have the axels...

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

I really like it and may consider when it's time to buy something new. I would of course keep the TJ. We are thinking of getting a small camper and I think this would pull it nicely.

I agree. People are borrowing too much for cars.

The average monthly car loan payment in the U.S. was $525 for new vehicles and $378 for used ones originated in the second quarter of 2018, according to credit reporting agency Experian.
average-car-loans.PNG

source

But not only that, they are borrowing for longer, which really costs in the end.

car-loan-length.PNG

9.4 %.
Borrowing?? More like paying too much or not negotiating or holding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Well, huh, it's easier to take a little credit than pay monthly
When I wanted my first car, I was saving money for a long time...too much time
In the end I just took a small credit, but not in the bank. I used <deleted by Terry> and made my dream come true)
of course, it's better to turn money back faster, but they have good conditions, so I decided not to wait any longer

Last edited by a moderator:
I went and looked at the new jl this past weekend and if the gladiator has the same crappy door handles I’ll pass. I thought I was going to break them off. But I door think it’s a cool idea and my wife swears I’m going to get one.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back