Remote start on my 2010 Jeep Rubicon, NOOB QUESTION

cjansen37

Have had my Jeep all of 2 weeks now. Having bought it used, no one showed me how things on it work. Just handed me the keys and off I went. Realized had remote start,by accident. Key fob had typical lock, unlock and panic buttons, then one more under that but its so worn couldn't tell what its for.
So I push it once or twice wait for lights and horn to flash twice then hold it down till starts? Doesn't do it consistently though?? How does this work every time?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Im do not know but do you have a owners manual?
I know for other makes distance and line of sight make a difference for the signal yo get there. Fob battery strength.

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

Have had my Jeep all of 2 weeks now. Having bought it used, no one showed me how things on it work. Just handed me the keys and off I went. Realized had remote start,by accident. Key fob had typical lock, unlock and panic buttons, then one more under that but its so worn couldn't tell what its for.
So I push it once or twice wait for lights and horn to flash twice then hold it down till starts? Doesn't do it consistently though?? How does this work every time?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Jeepz.com mobile app

On my 2012 JK, when I double-click the remote start button, it honks the horn, locks all doors and starts the engine.

Back