Tis the Season

JPNinPA

Well as Christmas fast approaches and you get ready, please stay safe and aware? This is the biggest time for theft and robbery.

Keep it out if sight and locked up. Park in a well lit area preferably an area under survalence. Be aware of your surroundings.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

It's a great time to try out those Amazon lockers if you haven't before. You have your stuff shipped to a locker and pick up when you are free. They are fully automated and very easy to use.

I always put my returns in them because they are open 24hours, so I don't have to go to the post office / ups.

Well I witnesses a grab n dash tonight at a store. Guy filled his arms as quickly as he could as he went around the store. Then he ran out of the store, jumped into the running cars rear seat. And away they went. Just like the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I went to the local convenience store a month ago, and they had security camera pictures posted at the register of a girl shoplifting. Came back next week and they said that she was a local girl, and her mom had worked it out with the owner.

I'd be terrified of ending up on youtube or the nightly news doing something stupid like that.

Back