2018 tough choices

But it's lonely out here . 61 yrs of age [ Terry can verify that} Cute as a button when covered with mud.

Last edited:
Time for me to go yonder, last place was yosimite 3 yrs ago, time to get up and go. Thinking New Orleans .

So like what's up with new orleans? Not really intrested in the party but more intrested in going on a boat through the swamp an seeing gators spiders and things. Any advice out there ?

lost my mom, went to see her in june,healthy as a horse. Helped her weed the flowergarden. Had a really down to earth conversation. Like "Do you rember when I was 12 yrs old and you went off the road with the car and put a dent in it and told me not to say anything. She said "I remember that", then she asked me if I ever told, I told her no. I had decided to be brutallly honest with her ' and the resultys was brutally bueatiful

and we had pizza, and I told her about the dark side of my life. She said, "Glad I wasnt around ya". left on the bus that eve, 30 days later she passed.

Then a good friend of mine passed away with pancreatick cancer Last time I seen him was when he gave me the keys to everything he owned, left to go die back with his family In Maine. Sorry if I vent.

Its ok to vent.
There is a poem by an unknown author. It starts:
“People come into your path for a reason, a season or a lifetime. ...”

It is a powerful poem. It reminds us to make friends. Let people into your life. Do something meaningful for them.

Im sure you have some great memories. Did some good things. And have room for more. What is your next great accomplishment?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.f...life-for-a-reason-a-season-or-a-lifetime/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

It's called life. My parents are long gone, my best friends are gone, and my Brother's not looking so good. I am left wondering of my own mortality. Have to move forward. I have my wife, kids, and Grand kids. So many things to be thankful for. They are right in front of you if you look the right direction.

It's called life. My parents are long gone, my best friends are gone, and my Brother's not looking so good. I am left wondering of my own mortality. Have to move forward. I have my wife, kids, and Grand kids. So many things to be thankful for. They are right in front of you if you look the right direction.

You are correct, It's time for me to regroup.

I'm seeing this with my dad (72). Many of his friends are gone, but he just keeps on making new ones. I'm proud of him though - he's fully blind now and keeps a positive attitude.

I had a great uncle who was blind. He was pleasant to be around and was always appreciative and positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Gotta keep a positive attitude, to the best of our ability. I have a plague on my wall called the " desiderata", In times of trouble I turn to it, and try to live by what it says. It's my code of conduct.

Last edited:
Back