Resolutions

Started an pushup a day challenge. Not one but 53 a day to hit 19k for 2019. There are grace days included.

Do something positive in the community.

Learn something new. Language, instrument, karate, educational degree or cert....something just mot sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I've got a lot of projects that have been on the back burner that I want to get launched. The main one is a software package that I wrote a few years ago that I want to eventually make available to the public.

I'd also like to run 600 miles this year. I did 496 in 2018, but I want to keep the pressure on. the hard part is running in the winter.

Started an pushup a day challenge. Not one but 53 a day to hit 19k for 2019. There are grace days included.

Do something positive in the community.

Learn something new. Language, instrument, karate, educational degree or cert....something just mot sure yet.

I had gotten to be able 500 push ups in an hours time. It took me 3 months to get there. My workout consisted of doing a set 25 pushups, then doing a set of curls useing 25 lb dumbbells. Rest repeat .Gradually I was doing sets of fifty pushups. When I did the 500 in an hour , the last 2 sets was murder. A year later I seen a fitness magazine at a news stand "How to blow up biceps"' Had my way of doing it featured,LoL.

I had gotten to be able 500 push ups in an hours time. It took me 3 months to get there. My workout consisted of doing a set 25 pushups, then doing a set of curls useing 25 lb dumbbells. Rest repeat .Gradually I was doing sets of fifty pushups. When I did the 500 in an hour , the last 2 sets was murder. A year later I seen a fitness magazine at a news stand "How to blow up biceps"' Had my way of doing it featured,LoL.

Ok so what is your resolution?

Take the medication the doctor wanted me to take a year ago for high cholesterol. Had decide at the time to try and lower it without medication by myself I lowered it but not enough. After talking with my neighbor whom had a stroke and it effected his eyesight and paralized part of his body, I asked him if it was because of high cholesterol, he said yes.
The doc told me I was at the door, so gotta do what ya gotta do, like it or not.

It's tuff, hang in there.

Last edited:
I've got a lot of projects that have been on the back burner that I want to get launched. The main one is a software package that I wrote a few years ago that I want to eventually make available to the public.

I'd also like to run 600 miles this year. I did 496 in 2018, but I want to keep the pressure on. the hard part is running in the winter.

So, just following up on my resolutions. I've had two big steps:
1. I ran my very first full marathon
2. I've sold the first copy of the software package I developed.

So, things are off to a great start.

Back